A brief moment of disbelief I had

Some years ago I was invited to a Zoom Bible study session about salvation. During this Bible study I had a sudden wicked thought, I am not sure where it came from. But it went like this "I want my brothers and sisters to go to hell with me". 

What happened next was scary. When I was listening to the scriptures the pastor was quoting, I was thinking like "who actually believes this stuff?". It's like a veil of unbelief was covering my eyes and I could not see the truth anymore, like when I was an unbeliever. But then I realized what happened, and quickly repented of the thought, and my belief was restored.

So I think if you can still honestly believe in Jesus Christ and know that the Bible is the true Word of God, then there is hope for you.

Support my work

Did you find this post informative or enjoyable? Consider supporting my work here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I became a hikikomori and later a hermit

Why I no longer believe in Christianity

Life has a purpose, but seems to lack objective meaning

Why I have become a doomer and been blackpilled

From agnostic to Christian to monotheist (leaving the door open for Jesus)