Jesus came to work with me

Back when I was still walking close with the Lord, I asked Jesus to come to work with me. The next day in the break room some random guy says "the king has arrived" and I believe Jesus was with me that day. I also felt His presence, it was so good that I almost dropped to my knees. I miss those days. Now I just feel like I did before I was a Christian, on a good day, but sometimes worse because this demon torments me.

Support my work

Did you find this post informative or enjoyable? Consider supporting my work here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I became a hikikomori and later a hermit

Why I no longer believe in Christianity

Life has a purpose, but seems to lack objective meaning

Why I have become a doomer and been blackpilled

From agnostic to Christian to monotheist (leaving the door open for Jesus)