May 14th, 2023 Diary: Mother's day

I got out of bed around 12:30pm because we were supposed to have a family meeting at 1pm, but it got moved to 3pm.

Meeting and mother's day

Paid some bills online and went to my godfathers house for the family meeting. I got to see some of my family during this meeting. After the meeting I drove to the grocery store with my motorcycle to buy some ice cream for my mom as it's mother's day in my country. I also bought a beer and a sider to relax with later.

I had dinner with my mom, we ate salad and steak with french fries, and the ice cream for desert. It was good.

Intrusive thoughts

Today was really rough in terms of intrusive thoughts. I read some comments that said thinking God is evil is the unforgivable sin, so this demon was shoving truckloads of intrusive thoughts about God being evil into my mind. But I still believe He is good although I have some questions regarding His goodness. God did some things in the Bible that I don't understand, here is a list of them. If anyone reading this has some good answers, I'd be happy to hear them.

That's all for now. God bless.

Support my work

Did you find this post informative or enjoyable? Consider supporting my work here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I became a hikikomori and later a hermit

Why I no longer believe in Christianity

Life has a purpose, but seems to lack objective meaning

Why I have become a doomer and been blackpilled

From agnostic to Christian to monotheist (leaving the door open for Jesus)