May 23rd, 2023 Diary: Touching base

I haven't really posted a lot of diary posts lately as I haven't been keeping up with my Bible reading and work outs, except biking. So there's not much to report. 

I have made new videos daily on YouTube, except on Sunday. I didn't go to Church last Sunday. Unfortunately one Church I was interested in has their services at 11am, and they are like 40 minutes away. Usually I wake up between 12-3pm. Previously their services were at 4pm, so that would have fit me perfectly. Oh well, the search continues.

Today I went on a biking trip down to town. I had some lunch at McDonalds and went to the grocery store to get some dessert and drinks. It was a nice trip, took maybe 3 hours altogether. My aerobic fitness is increasing slowly, which is good. I haven't had good aerobic fitness before in my life, I never liked cardio workouts.

Support my work

Did you find this post informative or enjoyable? Consider supporting my work here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I became a hikikomori and later a hermit

Why I no longer believe in Christianity

Life has a purpose, but seems to lack objective meaning

Why I have become a doomer and been blackpilled

From agnostic to Christian to monotheist (leaving the door open for Jesus)