May 3rd, 2023 Diary: Depressed

Last night I didn't sleep well at all, and today on Wednesday I woke up at around 9am, and got out of bed around 9:45am. This was planned however, as I volunteered  to take my aunt to the local health center for a check-up, as she can't drive her car due to a recent surgery.

I started the day with a morning prayer and cafe mocha. I had no breakfast as I am trying to lose weight.

While in town, I also gave my mom some tax forms I printed out for her, as she has no printer and doesn't even use the internet (she is quite old). Then I went to the grocery store to buy some food for myself and my aunt, while she was at the health center.

Today I felt really depressed and down, which led to me seeking comfort from sin. It's my fault, and it sucks that I do it, but it's hard for me to resist temptations as I don't feel God's presence, or experience His joy, love and peace. If I had that again, then I think I'd be more able to resist the temptations of sin. But of course, it's still my fault if I yield to the temptations. So I confessed my sins and asked God to forgive me and strengthen me. Hopefully one day He will, because I can't do this on my own strength.

After coming home from town, I went on a bike ride to check up on my dads place, as he is on vacation. I brought him his mail and watered some plants. Last time I was there, the freezer door seal had broken, and the alarm was going off. So I fastened it with some duct tape and today the alarm was off, so maybe I succeeded in my temporary fix. Either that or the alarm broke.

During my bike ride I had bad thoughts about God, really evil thoughts and I got angry at Him for abandoning me to this evil spirit. I am still angry as I thought God would never leave me or forsake me, that all sins were forgiven and that He would protect me. But it's like He is hiding from me, even though I try to come to Him, I still feel rejected and not accepted. Something must have gone wrong at some point.

Today I listened only to Mark 5 where Jesus casted out Legion, healed a sick woman and raised a 12 year old girl from the dead.

That's it for now. God bless.

Support my work

Did you find this post informative or enjoyable? Consider supporting my work here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I became a hikikomori and later a hermit

Why I no longer believe in Christianity

Life has a purpose, but seems to lack objective meaning

Why I have become a doomer and been blackpilled

From agnostic to Christian to monotheist (leaving the door open for Jesus)