May 5th, 2023 Diary: Helped my mom

Woke up earlier than usual this Friday, but I still laid in bed until about 1:20pm. This time I also remembered my morning prayer.

For breakfast I had only cafe mocha and vitamins, as I am still trying to lose weight, albeit I'm not that good at doing it.

Later I went to get my mom to take her to the ATM, but her credit card was declined because she had entered the wrong PIN code too many times. After this I took her back home, and went to the store to buy some groceries. I ate a small hamburger and some chips, not the healthiest meal but it was tasty.

Today I listened to Mark 7 where Jesus criticized the Pharisees for holding traditions of men above the commandments of God. Reminds me a bit of Catholics and Orthodox, who hold their unbiblical traditions in very high regard, even on the same level as the Bible. Jesus also said nothing that goes into a man defiles him, but that which comes out of the mouth defiles a man. So I interpret that as we can eat what we want basically, as long as we're not being glutonous and overindulging in food of course.

I also had a thought that I really want to serve Jesus and bring more souls to God, and I felt some joy as well. But as I am demon possessed, I cannot trust every emotion that I feel. This entity has made me feel love and joy before, so I am skeptical of the origin of most of my emotions. But I accept the desire to serve God.

That's all for now. God bless.

Support my work

Did you find this post informative or enjoyable? Consider supporting my work here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I became a hikikomori and later a hermit

Why I no longer believe in Christianity

Life has a purpose, but seems to lack objective meaning

Why I have become a doomer and been blackpilled

From agnostic to Christian to monotheist (leaving the door open for Jesus)