The absurdity of life

We are born without our consent, thrown head first into a world that is full of distractions and deceptions, with free will and a sin nature. With the odds stacked against us, we are supposed to live this life without committing a single sin, or we end up in hell for eternity. Then if we do commit a sin, which all regular humans do, we must find the narrow path to heaven. We have to weed through dozens if not hundreds of religions and philosophies to find Christianity. Then once we have found Christianity we must find the correct denomination out of thousands, and after getting saved, we cannot fail or we may lose our salvation, we must endure unto the end. 

In the end there are few that are able to navigate this maze successfully. I really don't understand why life is like this, hopefully one day I can ask God.

Support my work

Did you find this post informative or enjoyable? Consider supporting my work here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I became a hikikomori and later a hermit

Why I no longer believe in Christianity

Life has a purpose, but seems to lack objective meaning

Why I have become a doomer and been blackpilled

From agnostic to Christian to monotheist (leaving the door open for Jesus)