The big bang theory still requires God

I don't believe in the big bang theory, where supposedly the universe exploded out of nothing for no reason. Ordo ab chao. But even if you believe in that, God is still necessary in my opinion and due to simple logic.

If you believe in the big bang, you must ask what created the big bang, and then you must ask what created that which created the big bang, and so on infinitely. 

But it makes much more sense logically that there is a prime Creator that always existed, was never created and is truly infinite and eternal. Something that is truly eternal cannot have a beginning or an end. This Creator made this finite and temporal world that we live in. And that is how the God of the Bible is described (Hebrews 7:3, Psalm 90:2, Isaiah 40:28).

Support my work

Did you find this post informative or enjoyable? Consider supporting my work here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I became a hikikomori and later a hermit

Why I no longer believe in Christianity

Life has a purpose, but seems to lack objective meaning

Why I have become a doomer and been blackpilled

From agnostic to Christian to monotheist (leaving the door open for Jesus)