The video game analogy: Why I believe in miracles and the supernatural

Some people have trouble believing in the miracles Jesus did in the Bible, because they think it's not physically or scientifically possible for them to happen. Personally I have no trouble believing in miracles, and one analogy that came to me was the video game analogy.

We can compare the world to a video game simulation, and God is the game designer. As characters in this virtual world, they can only physically do what is allowed by the parameters defined by the game designer. But the game designer has access to the source code and developer tools, so he can do things that are not possible for regular characters, such as miracles and supernatural things.

When you look at it this way, anything is possible with God.

Support my work

Did you find this post informative or enjoyable? Consider supporting my work here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I became a hikikomori and later a hermit

Why I no longer believe in Christianity

Life has a purpose, but seems to lack objective meaning

Why I have become a doomer and been blackpilled

From agnostic to Christian to monotheist (leaving the door open for Jesus)