May 1st, 2023 Diary: The beginning

Today was a Monday and I woke up very late, got out of bed probably around 3pm. I am still unemployed and not in education, so I live like a NEET. But I did do something. I went out for a walk and listened to the Bible, Matthew 21-25, and over half of Matthew 26.

My memory sucks and I was getting intrusive thoughts while listening to the scriptures, which doesn't help in remembering them. But I do remember that it was about the parable of the kings wedding and the parable of the talents. Jesus was also telling about future events where false christs will arise.

Then I got back home and began to write my first post on this blog.

My plans for this week are the following:
- Blog at least three posts
- Listen to the Bible more, I am not the biggest reader
- Pray in the morning and evening, and thank God for my meals
- Ride my bike and go out for walks to improve my aerobic fitness
- Calisthenics on Tuesday and Saturday to restore my upper body strength
- Start studying cybersecurity online by myself, I want to see if I can remember stuff enough to merit serious studying

That's all for now. Thanks for reading. God bless.

Support my work

Did you find this post informative or enjoyable? Consider supporting my work here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I became a hikikomori and later a hermit

Why I no longer believe in Christianity

Life has a purpose, but seems to lack objective meaning

Why I have become a doomer and been blackpilled

From agnostic to Christian to monotheist (leaving the door open for Jesus)