May 4th, 2023 Diary: Unproductive day

I don't remember when I went to sleep, but I slept OK and woke up around 1-2pm, but got out of bed around 2:15pm. Not good, but it could be worse I guess.

I had my morning vitamins and cafe mocha.

Today was not a productive day, I was still feeling a bit demotivated and depressed. So I didn't do much. But I did write a post about my experiences with demonic possession and mental illness.

Around 8pm I went to the store and bought some food, snacks and a few drinks. I don't think drinking alcohol is sin, but getting drunk is, so I know my limits. Alcohol helps me to relax, so I enjoy a few drinks 1-2 times per week. My goal is to reduce it to once a week on Friday, but I felt I needed it today. I wish God would help with that, as He did before.

I listened to Mark 6 in the Bible. There Jesus healed some people in His home town but the people were skeptical as they didn't know Him as a prophet. Jesus also sent out His disciples and gave them power to cast out unclean spirits, and John the Baptist was beheaded. Jesus blessed the fishes and loaves of bread at a gathering, and fed 5000 men with the food. Jesus also walked on the sea in Mark 6.

Not much more to say about today. That's all for now. God bless.

Support my work

Did you find this post informative or enjoyable? Consider supporting my work here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I became a hikikomori and later a hermit

Why I no longer believe in Christianity

Life has a purpose, but seems to lack objective meaning

Why I have become a doomer and been blackpilled

From agnostic to Christian to monotheist (leaving the door open for Jesus)