Some hope: maybe a message from God?

I was binge watching some videos from an atheist on YouTube who was trying to poke holes in Christianity. After the last video of his that I watched, I saw a song that I had recently heard on my YouTube playlist called All Over Again by Bryan Kearney & Plumb in the recommended videos. So I decided to listen to it and fast forwarded the song, and the following lyrics came at me:

And you can hear my still small voice,

Saying I love you, you're forgiven, and you are mine

You are mine

This is the second time this has happened to me in a few days. The last time I recorded it in this post, but it was a different song that time, Umbrella by Rihanna (Skeler Remix).

Support my work

Did you find this post informative or enjoyable? Consider supporting my work here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I became a hikikomori and later a hermit

Why I no longer believe in Christianity

Life has a purpose, but seems to lack objective meaning

Why I have become a doomer and been blackpilled

From agnostic to Christian to monotheist (leaving the door open for Jesus)